Connect with us

Celebs

Is RHONJ About To Be Cancelled?

Rebecca Williams

Published

on

Is RHONJ About To Be Cancelled?

 

The cast of The Real Housewives of New Jersey are being accused of faking storylines to make the upcoming season interesting.

For example, Dolores Catania is accused of having a fake storyline. “Dolores’s storyline for the next season is that Frank is having financial problems so he moves back in with Dolores,” an insider told RadarOnline. “It’s all a farce.”

“He has a girlfriend Ellie who he’s been living with for 15 years in a house in Franklin Lakes,” the insider explained. “He’s far from broke.”

“The producers and Dolores are desperate because she has no storyline,” the insider added. “Frank’s on board because it’s good business for the gyms he owns. But they are not moving in together in reality – it’s all for the camera.”

And as we previously reported, producers have been fired from the show, causing a delay in filming. “A producer has even left the show,” the insider told the site. “It’s so weak that they may not have another season.”

“They are so desperate they even had to bring back Danielle Staub!” the insider noted.

And Danielle has brought the drama. She got into a fight with Teresa Giudice and Melissa Gorga at the POSCHE Fashion Show. This year’s show was a fundraiser for Aaron Anderson, who was found dead in Kim D’s car earlier this year.

“Teresa came with the girls,” the source said. “She had her little tribe with her… Danielle Staub and Melissa. They came downstairs where the models were and Teresa was just ballistic.”

?

A post shared by Teresa Giudice (@teresagiudice) on

Giudice reportedly picked a fight with Kim D. “She swore at the girls working. She looked like she was ready to throw glass.”

“Teresa got in Kim’s face,” the source continued. “So Kim got back in her face.”

Aaron Anderson’s mother was not pleased by the drama. “The kid Aaron’s mother came down the stairs with a picture of Aaron and said, ‘You’re disgusting! How could you act like this at a fundraiser. Aaron’s girlfriend who has his baby was crying that they could act like this at a fundraiser,” the source shared.

“So when it came time for the fundraiser, Melissa, Teresa and Danielle weren’t allowed to stay,” the insider claimed. “They bought tickets but they couldn’t go up.”

The source said after they left, the fundraiser was great.

Are you surprised by this report? Do you think RHONJ is over?

Via:ATRH

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Celebs

NFL’s Malcolm Jenkins: Kaepernick Invited to Owners’ Meeting, Didn’t Show (UPDATE)

Jamie Florence

Published

on

NFL’s Malcolm Jenkins: Kaepernick Invited to Owners’ Meeting, Didn’t Show (UPDATE)

 

 

1:08 PM PT — Kaepernick’s lawyer, Mark Geragos, says his client was NOT officially invited to the meeting by team or league officials, but is “open to future participation on these important discussions.”

Colin Kaepernick was invited to NFL headquarters to talk about social issues with team owners … but decided not to show up to the meeting, Malcolm Jenkins told the media on Tuesday.

Several players sat down with owners in Manhattan today to discuss ways to promote positive change … and both sides agreed it was a step in the right direction, but there’s more work to do.

“Those conversations will continue. That dialogue will continue,” Jenkins said.

“As players, we’ll continue to do the work in our communities. We feel like that’s the most American thing to do is to use your platform to influence with the stage that we have.”

As for the national anthem demonstrations … Jenkins says it wasn’t the focus of the meeting.

Continue Reading

Celebs

Harvey Weinstein to TWC Board, ‘I’m Sorry, I Have a Real Problem’

Jamie Florence

Published

on

Harvey Weinstein to TWC Board, ‘I’m Sorry, I Have a Real Problem’

 

 

Harvey Weinstein was apologetic and contrite during the Board of Directors meeting Tuesday when he resigned under pressure from the Board … sources connected to the meeting tell TMZ.

We’re told there was no screaming, no yelling, no anger. Harvey Weinstein told the Board, “I have a real problem,” and then apologized for the “trouble and confusion” he caused TWC.

We’re told Weinstein, who was on speaker phone from Arizona, told the Board he needed to build a new life and move on.

Our sources say everyone sounded conciliatory … partly because the handwriting was on the wall.  The Board made it clear Weinstein had a legal obligation to resign from the Board after it ratified his firing from TWC. He did just that.

Harvey, we’re told, was “peaceful” during the meeting and Bob was subdued.

We’re told the sense of the Board is that Harvey Weinstein will not force his firing to arbitration or court.

Our sources say both Harvey and Bob Weinstein have an overriding interest in making sure Colony Capital succeeds in restructuring the company — money. The each have roughly 21% equity interest in TWC, and if the company fails, they walk away with nothing.

As one source put it, “Harvey and Bob have a huge stake in making sure Colony Capital can put Humpty Dumpty back together again.”

Continue Reading

Hollywood

Andrew Kevin Walker to Script Lone Wolf and Cub Movie

Chris Parker

Published

on

Andrew Kevin Walker to Script Lone Wolf and Cub Movie

 

Se7en’s Andrew Kevin Walker to script Lone Wolf and Cub movie

The Hollywood Reporter brings word that Paramount Pictures has landed long-in-development and long-running Japanese manga Lone Wolf and Cub, with the studio having now enlisted Se7en scribe Andrew Kevin Walker to pen the script.

Justin Lin (Fast & Furious, Star Trek Beyond) has been attached to the project since 2012 and is set to produce the film while also eyeing to direct the adaptation.

Described as an epic samurai adventure, Lone Wolf and Cub was first published in 1970 from writer Kazuo Koike and artist Goseki Kojima. The series ran for six years with 28 volumes of content and over 7,000 pages. The series follows Itto Ogami, the Shogun’s executioneer, who finds himself on an unending quest for revenge after his family is murdered, leaving only his infant son alive. The series follows their adventures as a father and son team and as the young Daigoro grows up they became a pair of assassins.

Lone Wolf and Cub was previously adapted into six feature films starring Tomisaburo Wakayama as Itto Ogami in the early to mid 1970s. Various other TV adaptations of the series have been created over the years as well, including a series running from 1973 to 1976 and one from 2002 to 2004.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Follow Us

Newsletter

Advertisement

Trending

Hey there!

Forgot password?

Don't have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Close
of

Processing files…


Warning: Illegal string offset 'update_browscap' in /home/riothousewives/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-statistics/includes/classes/statistics.class.php on line 157