in , , ,

Lauren Manzo’s Salon Catches Fire

Lauren Manzo’s Salon Catches Fire

 

Former RHONJ star Lauren Manzo’s hair salon in Westchester, New York caught on fire caused from an electrical fire, according to TMZ.

Lauren co-owns in with her friend, Lia Cagliostro. The salon was filled with heavy black smoke last weekend while customers were mid-styling. Lia tells the site the only warning they had was flickering lights. She thought it was just a blown fuse, but then everything went dark in the smoke cloud.”

Even with firefighters battling the flames for hours the salon didn’t quite make it with water damage causes a lot of damage as well.

We are glad no one was injured.

Photo Credit: Bravo

Via:ATRH

Written by Rebecca Williams

Rebecca Williams

Rebecca Williams has a huge heart and loves adventure. She will out-paddle you in a kayak, and then proceed to apologize for doing so. She hates the winter, yet loves the cold...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Lydia McLaughlin Insists She Wasn’t Trying to Stir Things Up

Bethenny Frankel Reveals Which Of Her Co-Stars is Best to Travel With