Connect with us

Real Housewives of Atlanta

Simon Barney Is Publicly Begging For A Ticket To Son’s Graduation After Not Being Invited! Plus Tamra Judge Responds! – The Real Housewives

Published

on

Simon Barney Is Publicly Begging For A Ticket To Son’s Graduation After Not Being Invited! Plus Tamra Judge Responds! – The Real Housewives

 

The saga of family drama continues for Tamra Judge and her ex-husband Simon Barney.

Tamra and Simon’s son Spencer is set to graduate high school any day now and Simon is scrambling to get himself a ticket to the big event.

In a “desperate” and very public post on Twitter and Facebook, Simon begged if anyone had an “extra ticket” to the graduation.

“Does anyone have an extra ticker to San Juan Hills HS 2018 graduation. I didn’t receive a ticket and they are sold out I’m desperate to go to my son’s graduation and will pay. Please contract…” Simon pleaded.

One person not feeling bad for Simon is his ex-wife Tamra, who called out him out on Instagram.

“Poor you! Stop bitching on social media and take a good look at what you did to create this #littlebitch #bagofdicks,” Tamra wrote.

Tamra also encouraged Simon not to “play the victim to circumstances you created.”

Now the thing is Simon and his son Spencer are estranged just as Tamra and her daughter Sidney are.

Last year Tamra did go to Sidney’s high school graduation. Now I assume that’s because Sidney wanted her there and gave the okay for her to be invited. In this instance, it seems like Spencer didn’t want Simon invited at all.

It’s a shame to see this family torn apart like this. Hopefully, they can all reconcile soon as life is way too short. These are precious years none of them can get back.

Thoughts on Simon’s plea and Tamra’s response? Why do you think Simon wasn’t invited to Spencer’s graduation? Do you think Spencer refused to invite his dad? Should Spencer be the one deciding who does and doesn’t come to his graduation? Is Simon to blame for the issues now affecting his family? Does Simon play the victim? Sound off below!

Advertisement
Comments

Real Housewives of Atlanta

Does Carole Radziwill Want To Join The View? – The Real Housewives

Published

on

By

Does Carole Radziwill Want To Join The View? – The Real Housewives

 

Rumor has it Carole Radziwill wants to join The View!

According to the podcast, Straight Shuter, Carole is begging to join the daytime talk show.

The View recently lost two co-hosts so it seems that Carole may actually have a shot at scoring a spot on the long-running show.

“Carole has actually got a shot,” a source tells Radar Online, adding that the RHONY star has maintained “deep contacts within the organization.”

However, it turns out Carole may have one “major strike against her.” Sources say ABC and The View producers aren’t thrilled that Carole shot to fame on reality TV.

Still, sources say Carole may be just what the show needs since she has a built-in fan base and can bring in new viewers.

In July, Carole announced she was exiting the Real Housewives of New York after six seasons in order “to return to  journalism and producing.”

I think Carole would be amazing on The View. Elisabeth Hasselbeck rose to fame from reality TV and was a staple on The View for years so I think ABC would be fine with Carole’s reality TV past.

Would you like to see Carole join The View? Sound off below!

Continue Reading

Real Housewives of Atlanta

Marty Caffrey Granted Temporary Restraining Order; Says Danielle Staub ‘Threatened To Stab Me!’ – The Real Housewives

Published

on

By

Marty Caffrey Granted Temporary Restraining Order; Says Danielle Staub ‘Threatened To Stab Me!’ – The Real Housewives

 

Danielle Staub and Marty Caffrey’s split is getting UGLY!

The Real Housewives of New Jersey couple were both granted temporary restraining orders against each other after a domestic dispute at their home on Sunday night.

According to the restraining order, obtained by Radar Online, Marty claims that Danielle physically attacked him and threatened to “stab him in the neck.”

“Pla [Caffrey] reports Def [Staub] has been angry since Thursday after receiving a letter from his attorney indicating he was filing for a divorce,” the restraining order states.

When Danielle showed up at their home on Sunday, Marty says she was “disheveled and under the influence of something.”

Adding that Danielle “became extremely angry” and began to yell “you do not mess with my babies” when she noticed that he “removed some pictures of her children from the home.”

However, Marty’s claims didn’t end there. He then detailed several instances of domestic abuse.

“Over the past year, [Staub] has threatened to stab [Caffrey] in the neck at least a dozen times,” the TRO stated.

Marty also claims that Danielle physically attacked him.

“[Staub] has hit [Caffrey] in the face and chest on multiple occasions with open and closed fist and scratched him on the face and lips during one incident,” the temporary restraining order document alleged.

“[Staub] has thrown items at [Caffrey] in the past when she became angry,” the documents claim. “[Staub] has thrown a stapler and kitchen utensils at [Caffrey]. [Staub] goes on screaming tangents loud enough for the neighbors to hear whenever [Caffrey] disagrees with her. [Staub] would scream derogatory things about [Caffrey] and his children.”

Adding that he became “scared” of Danielle after one particular incident in their home.

“[Caffrey] locked the door before showering and [Staub] was standing in the bathroom doorway when he exited the shower,” he claimed. “[Caffrey] asked [Staub] how she got in and [Staub] responded, “I have experience.” [Caffrey] was scared. [Staub] has done this before in the past.”

Just months before walking down the aisle, Marty says Danielle damaged his home office “when she threw a stapler at him.”

Marty also reveals that in the Summer of 2017 Danielle tried to hit him with her car “because he wanted to park one of his cars in the garage.”

“[Staub] then went into the house, grabbed a baseball bat, and charged at [Caffrey] in the driveway threatening to hit him and break his windshield,” the documents alleged.

Currently, Danielle is “prohibited from future acts of domestic violence; prohibited from having any oral, written, personal, electronic or other forms of contact or communication with Plaintiff; prohibited from making or causing anyone else to make harassing communications to Plaintiff and prohibited from stalking, following or threatening to harm, stalk or follow Plaintiff.”

Meanwhile, Danielle’s rep tells Radar, “The claims being made are beyond preposterous and clearly a knee-jerk reaction to Danielle’s filing. I cannot imagine there is a single person gullible enough to believe any of this nonsense. If even ten percent of these claims were true, any normal person would have already filed for divorce or, better yet, not married the person in the first place. This is laughable.”

Thoughts on Marty’s claims? Do you believe Marty? Are Marty’s claims preposterous? Could you see Danielle being this crazy? Sound off below!

Continue Reading

Real Housewives of Atlanta

Thomas Ravenel Fired From Southern Charm! He Reveals On Twitter He’s Leaving, But Was He Told To Say He Quit?! – The Real Housewives

Published

on

By

Thomas Ravenel Fired From Southern Charm! He Reveals On Twitter He’s Leaving, But Was He Told To Say He Quit?! – The Real Housewives

 

Thomas Ravenel is not returning to Southern Charm!

After being banned from the Southern Charm reunion, it’s not exactly a shock that Thomas Ravenel will not be returning to Southern Charm. He was a member of the show for five seasons. Thomas shares two children with baby mama, and fellow co-star, Kathryn Dennis. This past season we saw a lot of drama and tension between Thomas, Kathryn, and his then girlfriend, Ashley Jacobs. Although Ashley attended the reunion and said they were still together, it was recently revealed that they had broken up. Now Thomas has taken to Twitter to announce that he’s leaving the show! However; it’s being reported that he was actually fired from the show – and was told to say he quit!

According to Radar Online, Thomas announced his exit via his private Twitter account. He tweeted, “I’m not doing the show anymore. In the contract they have the right to fictionalize your story. They took advantage of me. I decided I’ve got too much to lose and informed them I’m not coming back.”

However; according to Radar sources he did not quit. Sources said, “No one quits any Bravo shows. They are locked into their contracts for multiple years and only the network and the production company can let them go.”

This season as the show was airing, two women accused him of sexual abuse and sexual assault. One woman claimed that he attacked her on Christmas back in 2015 and he paid her a $200,000 settlement. His children’s nanny Dawn from the show, claimed he assaulted her in the house. Her case is being investigated with the Charleston Police Department. This was confirmed by Kathryn during the Southern Charm reunion.

Although it’s in the news that he quit the show, it’s also being reported that he was fired and was instructed to say he’s leaving on his own. According to Tamra Tattles, “Bravo contractually required him to say he decided to leave and it was his choice and not to mention the allegations against him. This is very interesting news. Bravo is shaking in their boots about the legal nightmare of one cast member actually being charged with sexual assault on another cast member.” Thomas is free to film any other show now, though. He had a full release of all contracted terms including the non-compete clause!

According to US Weekly, back in May, sources stated his future would be, “determined at the conclusion” of the Charleston, South Carolina, police department’s investigation into the sexual assault claims.

I’m not surprised at all that Thomas is not returning to Southern Charm! It was pretty obvious that his time on the hit series was over, once he was banned from the reunion. However; it’s interesting that he would be told to say he quit if he was actually fired. I think this whole situation is a nightmare for Bravo and a is a legal catastrophe for the show. We’ll have to stay tuned to find out how the investigation ends!

Thoughts on Thomas being fired and leaving Southern Charm? Do you think he was actually told to say he quit? What do you think about his Twitter announcement? Sound off below!

Continue Reading

Facebook

Advertisement

Trending Stories

Featured Articles

Trending