Natalie Portman brought her rap skills back to ‘SNL’ in another epic, curse-filled music video
- Natalie Portman hosted “SNL” this weekend, marking the second time she’s taken on the role.
- During her first appearance in 2006, the actress shed her “good girl image” and showed off her rap skills in a digital short aptly titled “Natalie Raps.”
- Portman brought her rap skills back on Saturday, pleasing fans all over Twitter.
- This time, Portman rapped and cursed about everything from the “Star Wars” prequels, to the Tide pod challenge, to the “Time’s Up” movement.
- The video also saw the return of former “SNL” star Andy Samberg, who created the original short.
- Watch the full video below.
‘And here’s the original rap from 2006: